This course builds on skills and concepts learned in CSDM-N115 and CSDM-N215. Students should gain a basic understanding of the server-side scripting language, PHP. Students learn how to build dynamic, interactive content for the web.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- To develop a solid understanding of server-side web programming,
- A broader perspective on standardization in web environments,
- A thorough evaluation of existing open-source solutions and web services,
- To build a strong strategy for architecture and implementation in web environments.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Media Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- User Experience (UX) Design and Development Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses