Continuing Studies certificates and micro-credentials allow students to develop their skills in art, design, and media. Students are able to customize their study while learning core skills. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing in depth technical, software, and studio training. These certificates and micro-credentials are not for university degree credit.
To view the description, and qualifying courses click a certificate or micro-credential name below.
- Animation Skills Certificate
- Art and Design Studio Skills Certificate
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals Certificate
- Critical Theory and Social Impact in Art and Design Certificate
- Design, Technology, and Fabrication Skills Certificate
- Digital Media Skills Certificate
- Game Design Skills Certificate
- Graphic Design and Visual Communication Skills Certificate
- Intellectual Property Law for Creative Entrepreneurs Certificate
- Photography and Video Skills Certificate
- User Experience (UX) Design and Development Skills Certificate