Continuing Studies certificates and micro-credentials allow students to develop their skills in art, design, and media. Students are able to customize their study while learning core skills. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing in depth technical, software, and studio training. These certificates and micro-credentials are not for university degree credit.
To view the description, and qualifying courses click a certificate or micro-credential name below.
- 2D Animation Skills Micro-credential
- 3D Animation Skills Micro-credential
- Adobe Illustrator Skills Micro-credential
- Adobe Photoshop Skills Micro-credential
- Becoming a Content Creator: Advanced Social Media Marketing for Creative Entrepreneurs Micro-credential
- Beyond GLAM Land Acknowledgments: Activating Decolonization and Indigenization in Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums Micro-credential
- Developing Effective Government Relations and Advocacy Strategies for Canadian Arts Organizations Micro-credential
- Empathy + Social Insight for Human-Centred Design Micro-credential
- Game Design Micro-credential
- Hiring for Decolonization, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Creative Industries Micro-credential
- Ideation + Prototyping for Human-Centred Design Micro-credential
- Navigating Production with the Film and Television Industry in Ontario Micro-credential