Continuing Studies certificates and micro-credentials allow students to develop their skills in art, design, and media. Students are able to customize their study while learning core skills. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing in depth technical, software, and studio training. These certificates and micro-credentials are not for university degree credit.
To view the description, and qualifying courses click a certificate or micro-credential name below.
- Empathy + Social Insight for Human-Centred Design Micro-Credential
- Hiring for Decolonization, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Creative Industries Micro-Credential
- Ideation + Prototyping for Human-Centred Design Micro-Credential
- Photography and Digital Imaging Foundations Micro-Credential
- Typography Foundations Micro-Credential
- User Experience (UX) Design Foundations Micro-Credential
- Video Post-Production Foundations Micro-Credential