This course builds on skills and concepts learned in CSDM-N115 and CSDM-N215. Students should gain a basic understanding of the server-side scripting language, PHP. Students learn how to build dynamic, interactive content for the web. Courses are held at OCAD U using the latest software.
Upon the successful completion of this course, students will have:
- Developed a basic understanding of front-end web design and development via HTML and CSS
- Gained practical skills, techniques, and strategies for building a basic HTML web site
- Gained a general perspective on the shifting landscape of web design and development
Please note that courses may fill up early or be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students are encouraged to register early, at least ten (10) days prior to the start date of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Media Skills : Qualifying Courses
- User Experience (UX) Design and Development Skills : Qualifying Courses