This course explores the potential of social media marketing for the artists and designers. Students will look at a number of the core social media engines and learn the best uses for each one, with an overview of their strengths, weaknesses, and audiences. Students learn effective tips and tricks for using social media successfully for networking, building relationships, personal branding, research, managing visual content, and more. Please note that students must provide their own laptop, tablet, or smartphone in class to participate.
- Explore the various channels under digital marketing,
- Identify the audience for a company/brand/business,
- Create a social media strategy,
- Distinguish various social media platforms,
- Explain the tactical use of major social media platforms,
- Create a content calendar.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- Digital Media Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses