In this course students learn how to increase web traffic and improve the user experience by understanding and interpreting Google Analytics. Topics include metrics and data collection, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) measurements, and optimizing paid search campaigns.
Upon the successful completion of this course, students will have:
- An understanding of how web data is collected and aggregated in order to properly interpret it
- The ability to configure and navigate Google analytics
- The ability to create a strategic measurement plan
Please note that courses may fill up early or be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students are encouraged to register early, at least ten (10) days prior to the start date of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals : Qualifying Courses
- Digital Media Skills : Qualifying Courses
- User Experience (UX) Design and Development Skills : Qualifying Courses