This is a hands-on, fast-paced course where students gain the technical skills to create motion graphics, animation, and special effects for video. Output will be purchased externally or through the in-house print service bureau. For online Adobe classes, students are responsible for purchasing their own software for class. Trial versions of the software are sometimes available on the company website, but at this time there are no discounts available for Continuing Studies students.
Upon the successful completion of this course, students will have:
- Created keyframe based animations
- Worked with kinetic typography
- Worked with video and vector based files
- Gained and understanding of the After Effects interface and be able to apply their skills to various projects
After enrolling in a course, please allow up to 5 hours for your student data to migrate to Canvas. Please note that courses may fill up early or be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students are encouraged to register early, at least ten (10) days prior to the start date of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Media Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- Photography, Video, and Animation Studio Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- Video Post-Production Foundations Micro-Certification : Qualifying Courses