CSDM-N123 - Introduction to Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects is the industry-standard motion graphics, visual effects, and compositing software. This is a hands-on, fast-paced course where students gain the technical skills to create motion graphics, animation, and special effects for video. Some topics covered include, creating keyframe based animations, using kinetic typography, and working with video and vector based files. Students will also learn through presentations, discussions, and critiques.
For online Adobe courses, students are responsible for purchasing their own software. In-class courses are held in OCAD U's computer labs using the latest software.
New Offer: 50% Off Adobe CC Licence
Now, when you enrol in a course with the School of Continuing Studies, we are offering a 6-month Adobe Creative Cloud Licence at 50% off. That’s only $36 per month. Simply add Adobe CC to your cart when you register for a course and start creating!
Upon the successful completion of this course, students will have gained:
- The skills to create keyframe based animations
- An understanding of kinetic typography
- Knowledge working with video and vector based files
- An understanding of the Adobe After Effects interface and be able to apply their skills to various projects
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Media Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- Photography, Video, and Animation Studio Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- Video Post-Production Foundations Micro-credential : Qualifying Courses