This is a hands-on, fast-paced course where students gain the conceptual and technical skills to create online art and design content. Techniques covered include image preparation, video and audio compression, navigation, HTML and CSS authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver and Google Chrome. Trial versions of the software are sometimes available on the company website, but at this time there are no discounts available for Continuing Studies students.
Upon the successful completion of this course, students will:
- Develop a basic understanding of front-end web design and development via HTML and CSS
- Gain practical skills, techniques, and strategies for building a basic HTML web site
- Possess a general perspective on the shifting landscape of web design and development
After enrolling in a course, please allow up to 5 hours for your student data to migrate to Canvas. Please note that courses may fill up early or be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students are encouraged to register early, at least ten (10) days prior to the start date of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Media Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses
- User Experience (UX) Design and Development Skills Certificate : Qualifying Courses