In this course, students will explore the business potential of their own creative ideas. Students are introduced to research tools and fundamental business planning principals. Topic include business models, business strategy case studies, developing markets, budgeting, decision making, business trends, risk analysis, operating systems, finance, and legal issues. Students will use this information to understand if and how their idea could become a viable business and create a detailed business plan.
- Incorporate primary and secondary research data into your business strategy
- Determine the size of the potential market for your business idea
- Identify potential competitors and their potential market share
- Define target customers and develop personas for interviews
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals Certificate : Qualifying Courses