In this course students gain an understanding of how to set and manage prices based on the cost of materials and labour. Using tools to set and manage prices, students will understand the value of their product and service, learn to build an appropriate price framework and price strategy, monitor the market, react to competition, negotiate price agreements, and establish best practices.
Upon the successful completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the various sectors within your local marketplace
- Identify your offering and your audience
- Price your work
- Build-in strategies to protect yourself from budget variables
- Understand the value of your product and services
After enrolling in a course, please allow up to 5 hours for your student data to migrate to Canvas. Please note that courses may fill up early or be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students are encouraged to register early, at least ten (10) days prior to the start date of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals Certificate : Qualifying Courses