This certificate is for those interested in learning the technical skills and conceptual tools required to create and manage web content. Courses eligible for this certificate provide the basic skills needed to those new to web design, as well as intermediate training in new software and online developments to keep experienced developers current.
- For courses on campus, students must maintain a minimum of 80% class attendance per course or only have missed one (1) class per course. For online courses, students must complete and turn in all assigned material.
- Instructors assess the student's work and issue a pass or fail grade. Students must receive a passing grade in the course for the course to qualify for the certificate.
- Students must complete five (5) distinct qualifying courses within three (3) years. One of these courses may be a qualifying course from any of the other OCAD U Continuing Studies certificates.
- Students are automatically registered for the certificate program.
- When students have completed all certificate requirements within the prescribed time limit, students must fill out the Certificate Request Form and send it to the Office of Continuing Studies along with the administrative fee.