2020 Income Tax Receipts, Social Insurance Number Now Required

If you took a course in 2020 with the School of Continuing Studies you may be eligible for a T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate to claim the tuition credit on your personal income tax return. Effective January  2020, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires that students provide their Social Insurance Number (SIN) to their educational institution to be displayed on their T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate. 

Please log into the student portal at continuingstudies.ocadu.ca, and add your SIN number to your account. Tax forms should be available to download from your student account in March.

It is your responsibility to ensure that you qualify to claim this tax credit. Canada Revenue Agency is the official authority on all tax issues and should always be consulted if you are unsure about your eligibility. If you have any questions please contact, continuingstudies@ocadu.ca.