This program is offered by McGill University, School of Continuing Studies.
Advance your career by improving your professional writing skills in our online program English for Workplace Communication.
Reach your professional goals with a program tailored to fit your needs.
- 100% online
- 10 weeks per course, approximately 5 hours of coursework per week
- Flexible schedule within a structured framework
- No textbooks required; all learning resources are available online
- All course materials are applicable to workplace contexts
- Personalized support from an online tutor
The curriculum includes six courses at mid-intermediate, high-intermediate, and advanced levels.
The program is designed to enable you to do the following:
- Write with greater ease and confidence
- Compose and edit work-related documents
- Improve your vocabulary and grammatical accuracy
- Apply your skills immediately in the workplace
- Receive, upon successful completion of the two advanced-level courses, the Certificate of Proficiency in Written English – Workplace Communication
All new students must take an online placement test to determine their level within our program.
The next placement test period starts on :
Summer 1, 2021
- From Monday, February 22 to Thursday, April 8, 2021
Summer 2, 2021
- From Monday, May 17 to Friday, July 2, 2021
Please register directly through McGill University.
*OCAD students can waive the placement test fee using code: TESTLANG-FREE
Please see registration instructions here.