Continuing Studies certificates allow students to develop their skills in art, design, and media. Students are able to customize their study while learning core skills. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing in depth technical, software, and studio training. Students must complete five (5) distinct qualifying courses. These certificates are not for university degree credit.
To view the description, and qualifying courses click a certificate name below.
- Art and Design Studio Skills
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals
- Critical Theory and Social Impact in Art & Design
- Design, Technology, and Fabrication Skills
- Digital Media Skills
- Graphic Design & Visual Communication Skills
- Photography, Video, and Animation Studio Skills
- User Experience (UX) Design and Development Skills