Continuing Studies certificates and micro-certifications allow students to develop their skills in art, design, and media. Students are able to customize their study while learning core skills. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing in depth technical, software, and studio training. These certificates and micro-certifications are not for university degree credit.
To view the description, and qualifying courses click a certificate or micro-certification name below.
- Art and Design Studio Skills Certificate
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals Certificate
- Critical Theory and Social Impact in Art & Design Certificate
- Design, Technology, and Fabrication Skills Certificate
- Digital Media Skills Certificate
- Empathy + Social Insight for Human-Centred Design Micro-Certification
- Graphic Design and Visual Communication Skills Certificate
- Hiring for Decolonization, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Creative Industries Micro-Certification
- Ideation + Prototyping for Human-Centred Design Micro-Certification
- Photography and Digital Imaging Foundations Micro-Certification
- Photography, Video, and Animation Studio Skills Certificate
- Typography Foundations Micro-Certification