Continuing Studies certificates and micro-credentials allow students to develop their skills in art, design, and media. Students are able to customize their study while learning core skills. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing in depth technical, software, and studio training. These certificates and micro-credentials are not for university degree credit.
To view the description, and qualifying courses click a certificate or micro-credential name below.
- Art and Design Studio Skills Certificate
- Becoming a Content Creator: Advanced Social Media Marketing for Creative Entrepreneurs Micro-Credential
- Beyond GLAM Land Acknowledgments: Activating Decolonization and Indigenization in Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums Micro-Credential
- Business Skills for Creative Professionals Certificate
- Critical Theory and Social Impact in Art & Design Certificate
- Design, Technology, and Fabrication Skills Certificate
- Digital Media Skills Certificate
- Empathy + Social Insight for Human-Centred Design Micro-Credential
- Graphic Design and Visual Communication Skills Certificate
- Hiring for Decolonization, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Creative Industries Micro-Credential
- Ideation + Prototyping for Human-Centred Design Micro-Credential
- Intellectual Property Law for Creative Entrepreneurs Certificate